Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halfway Gone

Yesterday I jumped onto the scale...

AND I AM HALFWAY TO MY GOAL WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo-hoo!

Let's all do a little dance now...boogie in front of your computer screen because I'm dancing and I don't like to dance alone...unless I am in my bathroom (where I am a prima ballerina).

I did it...
I did it...
I did it...

I can feel you all giving me a fist bump (or is it a fist pump?) right now...

Put on a smaller skirt today...wore that smaller skirt...didn't care if it made me look like a fat old Cheerio (that is a "Glee" term for cheerleader)...

Saturday I am taking all the "fat" clothes to Goodwill.

I never want to wear black stretchy pants again unless they are leggings and I am wearing something cute on top.

I have wanted to write this blog for a few weeks now...so happy I got to do it today...because I didn't have time yesterday.

Because the Cutest Boy in the World had a football game...and I had a new camera to try out.

My friend sold me his "old" camera...it is a huge step up for me...I have to adjust things with this camera. But when I get the hang of it I will feel all "Sports Illustrated photographer" with it. So I am also looking for a new HUGE lens...you know, one of those big ones that make me look all "I know what I am doing with this camera and I'm taking pro-style shots and they are GOOD".


I took the camera to the game and warned Coach Dimples that I was maybe not going to get the best shots this time but I would try. I gave myself a B+ this time...but I didn't care because I am halfway to goal weight...

My friend David-chi (rhymes with Da Vinci) was there. I am giving him this blog name because he is an artist with the camera. He takes amazing photos. I treasure the ones I have that he has taken. So he came out with his big camera and BIG lens and shot with me and tried to help me...but he shoots a Nikon so he could only help me so much with the camera...but he was good with the tips on shooting better. I even let him take a photo of me...might share it but I have to see it first.

I also had fun hanging with my sideline pal, Trainer Girl. She's awesome...wish she was a teacher at my kids' schools. We talked about our vampire crush and our love of crushed grapes. I'm going to have to bring her a bottle of red next time because she takes such good care of our boys. At one point the ref called my son for holding but she ran over to tell me that he WAS NOT holding and that the coaches knew it...love her for that...I was feeling sad for my boy because it cost the team a touchdown. The next play he took out the boy that was going for the quarterback and the QB scored a touchdown so it was all good. They got the goal...

and I am halfway there...to goal...and I don't want anyone to call "holding" on me! I'm not going to hold back...I'm going to go out there and hit like a tackle...

So being halfway to goal got me thinking...how am I going to make sure I fully commit to going all the way with this?

The answer...all of you...

and this blog...

I feel accountable now. I feel like one of those people on those reality shows where you have to re-do the house and the cameras are rolling. You have to get it done. The cameras are rolling...

And then...God willing...I will go on Oprah.

And she will give me my wish...a Vera Wang dress.

I met Vera Wang once when I was with my mother and Ke$ha Barbie. I told her that one day I would be thin enough to wear one of her dresses. My mother had one. I cannot find it. It depresses me because I once was small enough to wear it but chickened out. It was small, tight, short, and backless. I could wear it but chickened out. If I can find it, I will not chicken out.

Back to Vera...

When I met her and told her that one day I wanted to be small enough to wear one of her dresses. Even if all I did was clean the house in it. She told me that she wanted me to lose the weight and wear one of her designs. Maybe she will give me one...if Oprah asks her.

That is my fantasy...I go on Oprah...I walk through the "fat" photo of me wearing a Vera dress and Vera is standing there clapping and telling me that I don't have to give the dres back after the show is over. And then I come home and put on the dress and clean the house...

the house cleaning is part of the fantasy too...

I know I can go to Kohl's and buy a Vera Wang from her line there. And I think I will as a litle promise to myself. But I want the real deal...

So I need the body for the real deal...

I will have the body for the real deal...

And maybe Oprah will call...I have until May...

Until then I will wear Vera perfume and let it inspire me...

Inspiration music: "Halfway Gone" by one of my very favorite bands---Lifehouse...

Bye Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment