Monday, July 5, 2010

Hurting me Now

Friends, I am not feeling good...

I'm wondering what is going on...scared it could be appendicitis...praying it is just some "gut upset". Pain in my belly...sometimes it comes and cramps down...started this morning (in the wee hours while sleeping). I'm very uncomfortable. It hurts to press on my stomach. The pain is sort of...everywhere in my stomach. Not just lower right quadrant.

So I don't know...

I think I will call the doctor in the morning.

These are the times that make me really miss my mother.

When I had my gall bladder attacks she was either with me or available by phone. The last one I had (before I had surgery to remove my gall bladder) had me rolling in the bed in pain asking my husband to "call my MOMMY"...yes, I used the word "Mommy"! She told him to take me to the hosital...it was 3 am. I had Ke$ha Barbie then but The Cutest Boy in the World had not even been a thought at that point. So off we go to the hospital and they gave me some Versed and I was pretty much like a drunk woman...I seem to recall one of the nurses feeding Camiel something. I had surgery 4 days later.

I don't want this to be appendicitis...I've had enough surgeries.

And besides, if this is going to happen and they might have to open me up I would rather it be:
1) after I have lost weight so they can give me a tummy tuck too
2) after I've lost weight so they can give me a tummy tuck (insurance will pay...I mean, they would have to sew me up so maybe they could just take in a few inches)
3) I don't want to have to lay off exercise for a recovery period.

So, if you are reading this, please pray that I am just having some gut issues and maybe a round of the tummy flu and not something more serious. At least if it is the stomach flu I will lose a few more pounds...the hard way...

I did get a workout in today (that's a positive) but I succombed to the lure of a Five Guys burger and had to have one...so I did (a negative)...but I did stay under my calorie allotment (a postive)...

I know this isn't much of a blog today, but I think you understand...

I'll let you know what happens...

Inspiration song: "Hurting me Now" by Sia...from her amazing new album that I am obsessed with...

bye darlings

No comments:

Post a Comment